• Self-directed, hands-on play.
• Basic engineering skills and operational intelligence.
• Concentration and patience.
• Problem solving and critical thinking.
• Imagination and creativity.
• STEM learning.
METAL CRAWLIES CONSTRUCTION
Scorpion, spider, or wasp? Budding inventors can now build, create, and recreate these creepy crawlies with nothing more than a screwdriver and a wrench!
A brilliant STEM assembly kit that requires some serious concentration to complete, but fret not: the detailed instruction booklet will guide you down to your very last bolt!